Thursday, March 10, 2016

About Me

Word from the Author



Hi! My name is Miriam Galan. I am 14 and I aspire to be a music journalist and a guitarist. My dream is to be in band and play guitar but in my spare time I am going to be writing this blog. The majority of it will be about bands and musicians I enjoy and who will allow me to interview them. 

The kind of music I play is alternative, punk, or rock. However I will be interviewing people from many genres. Bands that inspire me are AC/DC, Pierce the Veil, The Black Keys, All Time Low, My Chemical Romance, Bring me the Horizon, Paramore, and Metallica. My goal as a journalist and a musician is to be in Alternative Press magazine. I will either be a writer for them or I will be a musician featured in it. Its a crazy goal, I know! 

Make sure you keep an eye out for my first interview coming soon!



















1 comment:

  1. Hi Miriam. Sorry I couldn't check the is out earlier, but I plan on checking it frequently. If you u don't know, it's Zoe

    ReplyDelete